You have a dress and some shoes that look amazing, but when you combine them, it doesn't look so good. Read on to find out how to choose the right high heel shoes for the dress!
Sporty clothes can, for example, be combined with sporty shoes, especially if you are going to exercise. However, many people combine sporty clothes with high heel shoes to get an interesting look. When you want to show off a new dress that you have bought, it can be a dilemma to buy the right shoes. The right high-heeled shoes can also make the dress look much better. They also make you look longer and narrower.
There are many different types of dresses and lengths and they do not all work the same way with each pair of shoes. There are also some shoes that fit some women better and others do not. Since they vary so much, especially considering the shape, there are some that fit your body and others not. The trick is to choose high-heeled shoes for the dress that is comfortable and that emphasizes your figure. You should of course also respect the social norms (type of place, climate and season).
If you know how to dress for the moment then it will undoubtedly be a nice evening. That's what your dress and shoes really are about. In this article, we will take up some interesting tricks.
If you have a dress that completely covers your legs like a Self Portrait Dress
then it is good if you can show off your feet a little - not just because it was a little flirtatious, but also because it should look a bit original. It is also good to wear shoes that are easy to wear without having to step on the dress.
- High sandals, if you don't like regular high heel shoes.
- If the dress has patterns then your shoes should preferably be single-colored, but if the dress is single-colored then you can choose shoes with a little more detail.
- The heels should be as narrow as possible as this gives a certain elegance.
- Wide heels or sandals with straps around the ankles or legs are not recommended.
- No flat shoes.
There are many possibilities with such a type of dress. There are also many different heels for short dresses.
The best choices are as follows:
- Right high-heeled shoes for the dress extend your legs and make you get a narrower figure.
- You can also experiment with the width of the heel.
- Choose shoes with narrow heels, like stiletto heels.
- Heels shaped like an inverted cone.
Dresses that are short on the front and long on the back work well with a pair of sandals. You can show off your legs and experiment with different heights.
The best choices are:
- Shoes made of a lightweight material.
- Sandals with a high, narrow heel.
Medium length dresses
The great thing about these dresses is that you can show your legs without showing too much. They can walk along the knees or above the narrow bones and they work well in both formal and informal events.
The best choices are:
- Stiletto heels with pointed toes. They make you look narrower.
- If it is an informal event then you can wear low heels.
- High boots with a narrow heel can look very sexy.