Contour plastic surgery is a procedure that will smooth out wrinkles and, in an instant, will correct everything that came to you with age. This method of cosmetic services includes oval face modeling, wrinkle removal, cheekbone modeling, and lip correction. Contour plastic treatments using dermal fillers
effectively affect your appearance.
How do dermal fillers work?
With age, the number of soft tissues of the face decreases. This process is especially pronounced in the cheekbones, cheeks, and mouth. Under the influence of gravity, the tissues fall down. As a result, the oval of the face is distorted, and ugly jowls appear in the lower jaw area.
With the help of fillers, lost tissue volumes are replenished and wrinkles are filled. There is a smoothing of lines, restoration of proportions, thickening and smoothing of the skin.
Indications for the procedure:
1. Prevention of age-related changes. The function of gels is not only to eliminate wrinkles and folds but also to compensate for the lack of hyaluronic acid, which manifested itself as a result of a natural decrease in its level. This improves the condition of the skin and its appearance.
2. Flabbiness. A decrease in the natural level of collagen and elastin, dehydration, leads to sagging skin and creases, which provokes the appearance of nasolabial folds. Fillers eliminate deep problems and restore facial contours.
3. Mimic folds. Often, wrinkles are not the result of aging, but the result of living facial expressions. In smiling people, nasolabial folds can begin to appear at a very early age. So that the problem does not worsen, it is better to undergo an injection session.
4. Asymmetry. Features of facial expressions, malocclusion, and other factors can lead to the appearance of asymmetry or disproportion in facial features. These problems can be easily corrected using contouring formulations.
Face oval correction
Contouring of the oval face can completely replace plastic surgery. The cheekbones become more pronounced, the overall appearance of the face improves because hyaluronic acid makes it elastic and moisturized. For professionals - this is real creativity. The doctor determines which drug to choose depending on the area. No two people are the same, so a three-dimensional contouring procedure is always exclusive.
Correction of nasolabial folds
Correction of nasolabial folds is a cosmetic procedure that allows you to smooth out wrinkles, restore your youth and former attractiveness. Correction of nasolabial folds is recommended at any age. Nasolabial folds spoil our appearance regardless of age. They have nothing to do with aging skin. At a young age, this problem is dictated by the vivid expression of emotions, which gradually leaves an imprint in the form of folds of the nasolabial triangle, which is exacerbated by the anatomical structure of the face.
Modeling of cheekbones
Cheek contouring can completely replace plastic surgery. With this procedure, the cheekbones become distinct, the overall appearance of the face improves. The cheekbones are modeled by injection: special preparations containing hyaluronic acid are injected under the skin with the help of the thinnest needles. Local anesthesia is used to reduce the pain effect. The procedure is completely safe.
Correction of the nasolacrimal furrow
As we age, along with the decrease in skin elasticity and the general "sharpening" of features, the face seems to slide down. This is due to the displacement of soft tissues. The combination of all these signs - the so-called "tired face" - is characterized by pronounced nasolacrimal and buccal-chin furrows. In such cases, correction of the nasolacrimal furrow comes to the rescue.
To increase the volume and correct the shape of the lips, we use special medications based on hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a natural component of human skin and plays an important role in maintaining water balance. In addition, the drug has a high degree of safety and reliability.
Advantages of the procedure:
• you get the desired and natural result immediately after the procedure;
• the skin becomes smooth and full from the inside;
• the effect increases from procedure to procedure, providing optimal correction parameters.
Which filler is suitable in different cases?
You need to choose a dermal filler together with a beautician. Every patient is as individual as their skin, so what works for one person may not work for another. The injection site must be taken into account since many fillers are designed for specific areas. For example, some fillers are suitable for smoothing the skin under the eyes, while others are suitable for plump lips or cheeks. Therefore, first of all, when choosing, you need to rely on the opinion of a specialist. A beautician will help you understand the differences between fillers and explain why one or the other choice is desirable.
What to do if you do not like the result after the introduction of the filler?
Patients who have been injected with hyaluronic acid are in a better position. Its action can be completely stopped by the introduction of the enzyme longidase. Therefore, for those who have never used fillers, it is advisable to start with them.
With some types of dermal fillers, such as Radiesse, things are more complicated. In this case, you need to wait until the results disappear. They cannot be removed in any way.
But in any case, fillers are preferable to plastic surgery, since they are independently excreted from the body without remaining in it. Therefore, many patients prefer the introduction of fillers to plastic surgery. In this case, unlike operations, you do not need to go under the knife again.