We've all seen the traditional gold wedding band, but what other options are available for men when it comes to their wedding bands?
Here are 15 trends in men's wedding bands that are popular right now.
1. Rose gold - This metal has a pinkish hue and is becoming increasingly popular in men's jewelry. It's a unique option for those who want something different than the traditional gold band.
2. Black metal - Black tungsten or titanium bands are perfect for those who want a more modern look. The dark color is also ideal for men who work with their hands and don't want a light-colored band to show dirt and grime.
3. Wood - Yes, wood! Wooden rings are unique and offer a natural look. They're perfect for the man who loves the outdoors and wants a ring that reflects his interests.
4. Patterned - For the man who wants a little bit of everything, there are now wedding bands with patterns. From geometric shapes to intricate designs, there's sure to be a patterned band that catches your eye.
5. vintage - Antique or vintage-style rings are making a comeback. These rings often feature detailed designs and unique metals, making them stand out from the crowd.
6. Colored metal - Don't like the traditional silver or gold color? There are now wedding bands available in a variety of colors, including blue, green, and red.
7. Two-tone - two-tone bands are becoming increasingly popular, as they offer the best of both worlds: a touch of color and the traditional look of gold or silver. To get latest design click here
8. Cabochon - A band with a large, raised gemstone in the center is called a cabochon ring. This style was popular in Victorian times and is making a comeback today.
9. Chevron - Chevron rings have a V-shaped design that's perfect for those who want something different than a traditional band.
10. Beveled - Beveled wedding bands have a squared-off edge that gives them a modern look. These rings are often made from titanium or tungsten, which makes them very durable.
11. Comfort fit - Comfort fit bands are designed to be worn all day, every day. They have a slightly rounded edge that makes them more comfortable to wear.
12. Hammered - For a rustic look, choose a hammered band. These rings are made with textured metal that gives them a unique appearance.
13. Inlay - Inlay rings have a strip of metal or wood running through the center of the band. This is a great way to add interest to a simple band.
14. Milgrain - Milgrain detail adds a touch of vintage glamour to any ring. This delicate detail is created by adding tiny beads of metal to the edge of the band.
15. Pipe cut - Pipe cut rings have a flat top and bottom with a rounded edge. This simple style is perfect for those who want a low-maintenance ring.
1. What is the most popular type of men's wedding band?
There is no definitive answer to this question as every man has different preferences. However, some of the most popular types of men's wedding bands include rose gold, black metal, wood, and patterned rings.
2. What is the best material for a men's wedding band?
Again, this is a matter of personal preference. Some people prefer traditional materials such as gold or silver, while others prefer more modern materials such as titanium or tungsten.
3. How much should I budget for a men's wedding band?
The cost of a men's wedding band will vary depending on the material, design, and other factors. A simple gold band may cost as little as $100, while a more elaborate ring could cost several thousand dollars.
4. Do I need to have my men's wedding band engraved?
Engraving is not required, but it is a popular way to personalize a men's wedding band. Many people choose to engrave their initials, wedding dates, or another special message on their rings.
When shopping for a men's wedding band, there are many factors to consider. The most important thing is to choose a ring that reflects your personal style. Whether you prefer a traditional gold band or a more modern titanium ring, there is sure to be a wedding band out there that is perfect for you.